From Seattle (Approximately 4 hours):
- Head east on I-90
- Take exit 151 for State Hwy 283 North toward Soap Lake/Ephrata
- At stop sign turn right onto HWY 283. HWY 283 turns into HWY 28 through Ephrata
- Continue through Ephrata to HWY 17 North
- Turn left at HWY 17 North, continue through Soap Lake to HWY 2
- Turn right at HWY 2, continue through Coulee City
- HWY 155 junction is approximately 3 miles
- Continue on HWY 155 for 27 miles North to Grand Coulee.
From Spokane (Approximately 2 hours):
- I-90 to West HWY 2
- Continue through Airway Heights, Reardan, Davenport, Creston, Wilbur (Sign stating Grand Coulee Dam Area next right)
- Right to HWY 21 for very short distance
- Proceed West on HWY 174 to Grand Coulee Area.